2007年4月17日 星期二

My feel of after reading the "A PSALM OF LIFE"

After reading the psalm ,I feel so touched in my heart .The author Henry W .Long fellow’s “A PSALM OF LIFE”. In the article said about our life, should
Effort in the living present. Don’t spend too much time on playing or enjoying.
I think we should set a goal, such as study hard or do something best. Thus we can
Make our life sublime”.

“Rome was not built a day”, it means that we should improve our self everyday. Great men can remind us, make us breakthrough each tomorrow. Now
, we have to work harder and harder until success came to our life.

Now my first goal is that I have to pass this exam and make sure I can graduate from here. I’m not smart, so I have to spend a lot of time to improve myself. No matter what can I do, do my best. Except I can effort more and more in the future. And never give up!

沒有留言: